More Hair - Exclusive Mezinha
LESS HAIRLOSS - STRONGER HAIR
Our Mezinha consists of an exclusive combination of herbs, known to strengthen the base structure of the Hair, reducing hair loss and helping to fill the scalp.
The medicinal plants chosen for the mixture act in several ways:
- Nourishing the hair;
- Blocking the effect of harmful substances;
- And especially by increasing circulation, allowing the arrival of essential nutrients to the hair.
Amplify the effect with Hydrolyzed Collagen, and a Biotin booster in the form of a supplement or shampoo.
DISCOVER OUR HERBS
The Common Nettle is rich in mineral salts, namely silicon, which plays an important role in the structure of the hair.
Green Tea and Hibiscus are 2 ingredients rich in antiox substances. helping to avoid undesirable oxidations.
Rosemary, in addition to its promoting effect on circulation, may, like green tea, contribute to local protection.
Gingko Biloba is well known for its beneficial effects on micro-circulation.
More Hair - Exclusive Mezinha
- Common nettle (Urtica dioica) (plant) – 30g
- Organic Green Tea (C. sinensis) (leaves) – 14g
- Organic Rosemary (R. officinalis) (leaves) – 14g
- Ginkgo (Ginkgo biloba) (leaves) – 12g
- Hibiscus (Hibiscus sabdariffa) (flowers) – 14g
Total of 84g
More Hair - Exclusive Mezinha Preparation
To prepare, you must infuse 2 tablespoons of the herbs, for about 5 minutes, in 500 ml of boiled water.
Drink 2 glasses a day, after breakfast and lunch.
You can prepare and store in the fridge, but consume as soon as possible.
- Due to the stimulating effects of the caffeine present in Green Tea, we do not recommend taking this suggestion in the case of sensitive people;
- It's not recommended in serious cardiac patients, especially those suffering from arrhythmias. It can trigger anxiety in predisposed people;
- Not recommended in case of serious kidney and heart disorders without first consulting your doctor;
- Contraindicated in case of gastrointestinal ulcers and wounds with risk of bleeding;
- Contraindicated in patients with clotting disorders or taking anticoagulants;
- The suggested combination is not recommended for children, during pregnancy and breastfeeding;
- Keep out of the reach of children;
- The recommended daily intake should not be exceeded;
- This product does not replace a varied diet.
Store in a cool, dry place, protected from light and moisture.
Medicinal plants are sold in bulk in the quantities indicated in the name and description of the product.
When combinations are suggested with the designation "Mezinha", the medicinal plants as a whole are invoiced individually, according to the varieties and quantities presented.
For practical reasons and the preservation of the environment, as a rule, the medicinal plants indicated in the "Mezinhas" are dispensed in bulk, together, wrapped in paper and inserted in a kraft paper bag.
Any interest in changing the composition or quantity presented, such as, if you want the medicinal plants to be dispensed separately, you must inform us.
For international European orders with a total value of less than €75, there is an additional €6.95 for shipping costs.
Free shipping over a €75 purchase.
International delivery, usually within 3 business days. *
Delivery time tends to vary depending on the time of payment for the order, our workload, and the occurrence of unforeseen circumstances on the part of the carrier.
Sent from our Ervaria in Faro (Portugal).
More details in Delivery and Transport.
We are committed to the quality of our Mezinhas.
As such, if you are not satisfied with the herbal blends, we will refund your money.*
*Only applicable to products designated as "Mezinha" (combinations of herbs sold in bulk), present in packs and/or sold separately, after their return.
The refund does not apply to the value of: sending the order, returning the order by the customer, or other products that may be associated with the same sale or associated pack.
Only valid on 1 unit of "Mezinha" for each commercial designation.
For example: if you bought 2 or more "Mezinha Relax", you will only be refunded in case of dissatisfaction - 1 unit.
For more information see the general conditions.
Where is the store located?
Our store is located in the city of Faro (Algarve) - Portugal, for more details access the map.
How much will I pay for shipping?
For national orders with a total value of less than €29,90, there is an additional €2.95 for shipping costs.
For orders with a total value of more than €29,90, the shipping cost is on us.
For national orders with a total value of less than €75, there is an additional €6.95 for shipping costs.
For orders with a total value of more than €75, the shipping cost is on us.
How long does it take to receive the order?
Delivery usually within 1 business day. More details in Delivery and Transport.
Delivery usually within 3 business days.
Do you ship to the Portuguese Islands?
Yes, by registered mail.
What types of payment are accepted?
At the end of the order, the customer can choose to pay:
- Mbway (need to authorize the payment in less than 5 minutes);
- Portuguese ATM reference (maximum of 3 working days);
- Credit Card;
- Credit Card;
How are herbs dispensed?
For ecological reasons, medicinal plants are placed in bulk, in a kraft paper bag specially designed for food use.